Every Jigsaw puzzle comes with a Certificate of Authentication showing the artists signatures. This guarantees the jigsaws are authentic Street Art Jigsaw Puzzles, replicated by the original mural commissioned and painted by the artists at Melbourne Murals.
Customers love Street Art Jigsaw Puzzles Melbourne
“Love the Melbourne Jigsaw puzzle especially with Covid-19 still affecting in my area, I bought these for my kids to keep them busy and spread awareness” – Jessica
“Highly Recommend the Jigsaws. I received 2 of them for my twin boy’s birthday and we couldn’t be more happier. Such a great awareness activity!” – Sarah
“Great Collection, it’s new in the market and carries such a beautiful message showcasing such talented works. Love it!” – James
We always Keep a Lookout for Great Street Art
How We Go About It
To find the art that will later become Street Art Jigsaw Puzzles, our team of talented finders from around the world are on a run to find creative and mind-blowing street art to be converted into jigsaws. We are currently looking for more.
Covid 19 Art Example
A woman walks past a mural that invites people to fight against the Covid-19 in Surabaya.
Full-Time Machine Process
Street Art Jigsaw 360 Degree Machine holds up to 1300 units jigsaw pieces to turn into puzzles. These artworks are then carefully drafted and developed in-house by skilled artists to become the base art piece for Street Art Jigsaw Puzzles.
Precious Art Example
A mural by graffiti artist Eme Freethinker showing Golem (Smeagol) worshipping a toilet roll.
After the machine process, the jigsaw puzzles are packed into their designated boxes. The puzzles then leave the Factory for our Shipment warehouse by our hardworking delivery men and women and stored ready to go.
Mask It Art Example
A man walks with his groceries beside a mural that portrays a person wearing a gas mask.
Jigsaw Puzzles Melbourne Benefits
There are many benefits for you when you take on the challenge of doing a jigsaw puzzle.
It’s a scientific fact actually that when you are jigsawing, you improve cognitive functions across many areas.
We’d listed a few of them here to wet your whistle.
- Better visual-spatial reasoning.
- Greater attention to detail.
- Increase your IQ.
- Improve problem solving ability.
- Increased productivity.
- Better collaboration and teamwork.
- Exercise the left & right sides of your brain together.
- Improve your short-term memory.
- Improve your visual-spatial reasoning.
- A great meditation tool and stress reliever.
- A great way to connect with family.
- Are great for some needed alone time.
Of course, we want to give you credible references for our Jigsaw Benefits list.
PMC US National Library of Medicine – National Institutes of Health
Jigsaw Puzzles Playing Strategy
You may be a seasoned veteran jigsaw puzzler and, if you are, these tips may be nonsense. However, if you’re just starting out as a puzzle enthusiast, here are some main tips and or points to consider when starting your jigsaw puzzle journey.
- Flip all pieces facing up – Yes we know this may be obvious to some, however, to confirm, doing this makes it so you’re working with the whole puzzle the entire time. Also, flipping the pieces will make the next steps faster.
- Find all the edge pieces – Making your edge border gives you a defined space to work inside of. Of course, this strategy only works for standard jigsaw puzzles that do have edges. Yes, some don’t have edges.
- Sort all pieces by colour – Doing this will help you recognise sections and areas of the puzzle that are similar to each other. For most puzzles, this part will be pretty easy because you can tell the difference between shades of areas of the puzzle by what colour you see on the pieces.
- Special pieces – Some pieces will be part of some really individualistic parts of the puzzle, where maybe text is, or a different colour from the overall colour scheme and it’s only in one spot. Keep those pieces separate and build on them as you can.
- Work on small sections at a time – Instead of trying to work on the entire puzzle all at once, which would be so overbearing and daunting, work on small areas so you’re accomplishing sections. This helps keep you motivated too.
Now you have these tips embedded mentally ;-), why not go and play …